China-Russia-Central Asia Oil and Gas Summit 2009 (CRC 2009)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 23, 2009||End Date/Time: Sep 24, 2009|
|Registration Date: Sep 20, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 18, 2009|
What a year it has been. The global economy has entered a deep recession and the oil price has fallen by more than 60pc since reaching its peak in July 2008. Russia and other countries in the former Soviet Union (FSU), like rest of the world, are facing tough times caused by the financial crisis. China, as the worldâ€™s second-largest oil products consumer, is now playing an increasingly crucial role in prompting the recovery of the global energy industry.
Without a doubt, the energy relationship between China, Russia and central Asia is becoming even more important to the global oil and gas markets.
Following enthusiastic feedback from more than 100 delegates in 2008, the 2009 event is going to be bigger with expanded coverage of the oil and gas markets, better with an updated agenda focusing on key market developments and their implications, and more dynamic with increased networking and extra activities.
Key issues to be addressed in 2009 include:
- Chinese, Russian and central Asian oil and gas markets review and outlook: Import and export policies, market regulations, investments outlook and opportunities
- Doing business in tough times: Economy crisis and the implication for global energy market
- Progress and perspectives of joint projects between China, Russia and central Asian countries
- China, Russia and central Asia oil refining markets: Capacity distribution, products quality, refining trends, refineries upgrade and expansion plans
- Global crude oil and petroleum products pricing trends and evolving trading patterns
- Oil pricing in China, Russia and central Asia
- Cross-border oil and gas export infrastructure and logistics: Developments of ports infrastructure, the transport pipelines, storage facilities and the railway systems for exporting oil and gas products to China
- Natural gas supply, demand, exporting and pricing: Potential gas supply from Russia and central Asia, exporting rules and regulations, natural gas pricing mechanisms
for more information, please visit www.argusmedia.com/crc