|Event Date/Time: Feb 04, 2010||End Date/Time: Feb 07, 2010|
Income from sustainable energy in agriculture is much more than just a challenge. It is an opportunity, that many companies in the primary sector have already grasped. Mention need only be made of figures for agro-energy in Italy and Europe, where production of sustainable energy is now in excess of 3,000 billion kW/hours.
New forms of energy - as a source of income and the key for strategic and effective interpretation of a new awareness combining environment, business and development - are now brought together at VeronaFiere.
Bioenergy Expo is scheduled alongside Fieragricola which last edition attracted an impressive 127,500 operators.
The first area-event dedicated to bioenergy was organised in 2006 and immediately aroused widespread interest.
Facts & figures - 2008 edition:
- 7,610 sq.m. of net exhibition area (+215% compared to Fieragricola 2006)
- An outside dynamic demo area of 6,000 sq.m.
- 9 guided visits to primary companies in the bio-gas, bio-fuel and solid bio-mass sector
- more than 150 exhibiting companies in the bioenergy sector
- 30 presentations and theme workshops in the forum area
- a programme of meetings with international buyers for exhibiting companies
For 2010, the Exhibition proposes an even more innovative and complete formula: the show area is now double and trade sectors will expand beyond energy from sustainable sources in agriculture such as biomasses, biogas and biofuels.
Sectors covered in the next edition will be also geothermal energy, cogeneration, energy saving and efficiency, waste to energy and recycling, transport and sustainable mobility, other forms of energy saving for agriculture (mini wind power generators, solar thermal and photovoltaic energy, hydrogen, hydropower).
The new event also offers larger outdoor dynamic demo areas and international conventions where experts in sector will directly outline the prospects and trends for market development.
Advantages of participating in Bioenergy Expo:
- is an event ensuring high media impact
- anticipates the needs of the sector by presenting innovative themes and content
- stimulates relationships between exhibitors, professional visitors and sector associations
- involves visitors in a dynamic and interactive event.
- NEW! International Business Club â€“ a new service specifically designed to offer exhibitors direct contacts with the most important international buyers.