XTL Fundamentals - featuring GTL, CTL and BTL
Venue: Victoria & Alfred Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Dec 01, 2009||End Date/Time: Dec 03, 2009|
XTL Fundamentals provides the fast-track understanding of the XTL industry that you require to make strategic and commercial decisions and offers the fantastic opportunity to visit the PetroSA GTL plant in Mossel Bay on Day Four of the course.
This is an intensive three day training course which will combine lectures with practical exercises and guest speaker presentations. As with all CWC School for Energy courses, an interactive approach will be encouraged, providing participants from across the world with the opportunity of practical exchange and learning throughout the course.
By attending this unique training course you will:
* Fast-track your understanding of the fundamentals of XTL processes
* Examine the factors influencing Return on Investment
* Address the challenges of XTL projects and their execution
* Evaluate the various XTL processes
* Grasp the intricacies of the caclysts involved and their domain
* Understand the XTL products prospects and their markets