Business Continuity Management (BCM Connected Forum)
Venue: Rydges World Square Sydney
|Event Date/Time: Sep 07, 2009||End Date/Time: Sep 08, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 07, 2009|
Most organisations have already implemented business continuity plans (BCPs) during recent years. However, the Sydney CBD power outrage, Victorian bush fires, Queensland floods and influenza outbreaks have shown that many organisations are failing in continuing their product and service delivery during these operational disruptions.
Organisations need to learn from these incidents and lift their business continuity management to more mature levels. Continual reviewing, testing, exercising and improvement of BCPs are critical in this process to resilience.
This one-day connected forum will provide you with an opportunity to listen to timely and topical case studies and to interact and network with presenters and attendees. Youâ€™ll be armed with techniques to:
- Improve your BCP and organisational resilience in the aftermath of recent emergencies
- Embed business continuity policies and procedures within your organisation
- Test and exercise your business continuity plan
- Establish an incident response team with clear communication and reporting channels
- Comply with national and international BCM standards and guidelines