Refinancing and Restructuring Asia (R&R Asia 2009)
Venue: Island Shangri-la, Hong Kong
|Event Date/Time: Sep 28, 2009||End Date/Time: Sep 29, 2009|
|Registration Date: Sep 27, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 10, 2009|
What new relationships might emerge between Asian and international banks in regional capital markets? And what how will the funding environment evolve to meet the needs of Asian corporates now refi nancing and restructuring balance sheets?
Refinancing and Restructuring Asia is the 4th Annual IFR Asia Capital Markets conference, building on the blow-out success of IFRâ€™s Leveraged Finance Asia conference. With the leveraged fi nance landscape signifi cantly impacted by the credit crisis, this yearâ€™s conference will explore the refi nancing challenges and solutions for Asian corporations and fi nancial
institutions, and the complexities of debt restructuring.
Led by regional experts in this growth sector, the IFR Refi nancing and Restructuring Asia Summit is designed for both Asian capital market professionals and corporate treasurers looking to gain insights into todayâ€™s refinancing and restructuring market drivers.
Packed with insightful sessions on refi nancing and restructuring activity,
* Hear how Asian bank lending strategies are evolving as foreign banks
refocus in Asia
* Scope the extent of corporate refi nancing and recapitalisations in Asia
and on going market opportunities
* Survey corporate borrowing strategies and loan syndication market
outlook into 2010
* Forecast the return of leveraged fi nance markets and M&A activity
* Gain insight into issuance in both G3 currency and corporate
* Gather market views on alternative funding including equity issues and
* Dig deep into the complexities of debt restructuring practices for Asian
corporates and lenders