HR Metrics - Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Aug 03, 2009||End Date/Time: Aug 04, 2009|
Why is there so much talk about HR metrics these days? Itâ€™s because some high profile CEOs like Jack Welch have convinced leaders that talent is important to competitive success and augmenting profitability of company. If talent is important then we need to get more serious about how we manage HR and this often means using more measurement (HR metrics). But metrics can be a real minefield. Trainingâ€™s program goal is to help people learn from the successes of Western and Asian companies as well as learn from their mistakes. This is an advanced program that helps you understand why HR metrics can be difficult and how to neatly sidestep those difficulties.
This course is highly interactive so that you deal with the actual issues your organization face. While you will examine the most sophisticated ideas in HR and also stay grounded in the real world of your job.
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will know:
* When to use HR metrics and when not to
* How to use assessment techniques to supplementmeasurement techniques
* What HR metrics are currently being used in large organizations
* The role HR metrics make in decision making
* How to make a business case so that leaders make the right decisions about what HR programs to invest in
* How to prepare a report on human capital for the Board & investors
* How to use HR metrics
* How to avoid the common problems in using metrics
* How to make decisions about HR programs (i.e. making a business case for HR).
* Why financial regulators in Europe & Japan are asking companies to publish more HR metricsâ€”and what that means to your HR department.
* How to address challenge of change.