Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM)
Event Date/Time: Oct 10, 2009
End Date/Time: Oct 12, 2009
Our promise for this program is that your staff will have a detailed understanding of TPM including how to set it up, how to run teams, design task lists and implement the system.
TPM draws in the entire workforce and has a powerful impact on the complete output of the plant. The toughest lesson is how to keep TPM going after the initial roll-out. One of the keys, presented here is a complete understanding of what to do, why to do it and whatâ€™s in it for the worker.
There is much to know to design effective TPM activity for different types of equipment. This course will, in a short time, bring an entire department to a deeper understanding of how to make TPM more effective.
Benefits of Attending
* See TPM from the workerâ€™s position
* Are you ready for TPM?
* What steps to take to start TPM?
* Where does the return on Investment come from TPM?
* Learn everyoneâ€™s roles in TPM
* How to design TPM tasks
* Answer the question what would it be like to work in a TPM shop?
* Provide agendaâ€™s for TPM team meetings
* How to use your CMMS with TPM
* How to teach TPM skills to operators
* What to teach operators
* How to manage TPM after the thrill wears off