Event Date/Time: Oct 11, 2009
End Date/Time: Oct 15, 2009
Selected from among the best performers within a company, a trained Black Belt achieves significant financial, quality and efficiency improvements using the Six Sigma methodology.
Capable individuals selected for Black Belt training receive in-depth training, one-on-one application coaching, and project mentoring from Mr. Craig Gygiâ€”an internationally recognized expert in Six Sigma. Training prepares Black Belt candidates to apply the advanced DMAIC methods and tools required to solve persistent, complex and difficult performance problems.
This course trains and develops Black Belts to:
* Lead advanced improvement projects, and ensure their associated financial returns.
* Instill comprehensive knowledge of the breakthrough strategy (DMAIC) and its associated concepts, methods and tools.
* Strengthen process leadership capability and develop technical prowess in the appropriate use of breakthrough methods and tools.
* Detect and eliminate non-value-added activities, and reduce variation in critical process inputs and outputs.
* Complete 4 to 6 projects per year and actively promote Six Sigma culture change