III International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Applied Microbiology (BioMicroWorld2009)
|Event Date/Time: Dec 02, 2009||End Date/Time: Dec 04, 2009|
|Registration Date: Nov 11, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 04, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 15, 2009|
BioMicroWorld2009 intends to consolidate a series of conferences, whose last edition, held in Seville (Spain) in 2007, received about 1000 abstracts to be considered for presentation and attracted researchers from nearly 60 countries.
GENERAL SESSIONS OF BIOMICROWORLD2009
- Agriculture, Soil, Forest Microbiology
- Analytical and Imaging Techniques. Microscopy
- Environmental, Marine, Aquatic Microbiology. Geomicrobiology
- Food Microbiology
- Industrial Microbiology - Future Bioindustries
- Medical Microbiology - Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Methods - Quantitative Models and Bioinformatics in Microbiology
- Microbial Physiology, Metabolism and Gene Expression
SPECIAL SESSIONS OF BIOMICROWORLD2009
- Antimicrobial Surfaces
- Biotechnologically Relevant Enzymes and Proteins
- Microarrays in Microbiology
- Microbial Biosensors (transducers, recognition)
- Microfactories - Microbial Production of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Single-cell analysis of microbes
- Synthesis of nanomaterials by microorganisms (nanowires, nanoparticles)
- 4 September 2009: Deadline for early registration
- 15 September 2009: Deadline for abstract submission
- 11 November 2009: Deadline for registration
In addition to the oral and posters presentations, a Virtual Participation mode has been established for those researchers who are unable to attend the Conference personally. These participants will be requested to send "virtual papers", which will be exhibited at the online platform for virtual participation. These papers can be prepared using Power Point, Flash or similar software, or video recordings. Please consult the conference website for details.
To keep informed about all conference details, you may fill-in the Pre-registration form, which is available at http://www.formatex.org/biomicroworld2009/preregistration-form/preregistration.html
- Abstract Book
A Book of Abstracts will be published including all abstracts of works presented in the Conference. It will be distributed among all participants at the beginning of the Conference and dispatched to virtual participants after it.
- Proceedings Book/ International Journals special issues
Conference participants can submit manuscripts to be considered for publication either in the Conference Proceedings Book or in the special issues of the journals with which the Conference will agree their publication. Authors must select only one of these two publication options (submission of full papers is optional)
The Proceedings Book will be published in 2010 by an international publisher to give it a broad international distribution.
Full papers published in the International Journals collaborating with BioMicrowold2009 will go through a standard scientific review process. This means that each paper will be strictly reviewed and treated as a regular paper since our goal is to produce high quality and high impact special issues based on some of the best conference papers.
Information about the Proceedings Book and the International Journals special issues published in the previous edition of our conference, held in 2007, is available at: http://www.formatex.org/biomicroworld2007
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.