Licensed ZapThink Architect (LZA) SOA Training Boot Camp: Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Aug 11, 2009||End Date/Time: Aug 14, 2009|
In this four-day SOA training course, attendees will get hands-on experience and expertise in how to implement the latest SOA best practices and methods. Learn about Service modeling, Service domains, SOA infrastructure planning, SOA testing, SOA Quality, Governance, and Management, developing a SOA Roadmap, SOA ROI and Business Planning, SOA Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics, SOA security and performance optimization, SOA policy management, Composite Services and Business Process, Service-Oriented Business Applications (SOBA), and Mashups. Hear about notable SOA security case studies and get hands-on guidance in making SOA work. And, once you complete this course you will become a credentialed Licensed ZapThink Architect.
The LZA SOA training program in Singapore offers the following benefits:
- An annual credential that allows ZapThink to endorse individual enterprise architects as having specific SOA skills
- Posting onto an LZA Directory that enables companies to research and locate architects to assist with their SOA-specific needs
- An optional listing in ZapThink's Architect Resource Center (ARC), an online resource promoting architects available for hire or consultation by end-users
- Opportunity to contribute to ZapThink's online research and content
- Participation in exclusive annual LZA-only conferences, events and activities.
Increasingly, individuals are looking to get the backing of a qualified third-party organization that can endorse their existing SOA skills as well as enable continuous improvement, enhanced networking with those looking for architecture resources, or enhance their current SOA-enabled careers. Through its LZA program, ZapThink is filling the unmet need for knowledge and credentials in this area.
For more information and to register for an LZA Boot camp, visit http://bit.ly/osHrY. Early bird discounts are available for a limited time. Seats are limited to only 45 people per LZA boot camp, and ZapThink expects certain boot camp dates and locations to sell out.