Engineering Education 2010 (EE2010)
Venue: Aston University
|Event Date/Time: Jul 06, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 08, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 20, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 31, 2010|
The conference is dedicated to enhancing the quality of higher education in all engineering disciplines and will serve as a forum for the sharing of innovation and effective practice. It will provide delegates with the opportunity to critically and creatively engage with new ideas and research.
The conference will be of interest to:
* staff teaching higher education engineering within universities, colleges and the workplace
* learning and teaching support staff
* students studying engineering
* staff with an interest in research in engineering education
* those developing policy and practice relevant to engineering education in professional institutions, industry and government organisations.
EE2010 is supported by Aston University and the engCETL.