Cross Border Power Trading for the CEE & SEE Markets
|Event Date/Time: Nov 05, 2009||End Date/Time: Nov 06, 2009|
|Registration Date: Nov 04, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 18, 2009|
- Capacity allocation in CEE region â€“ latest developments
- Intraday Trading in Poland â€“ basic principles
- The 3rd package and its effects on Market Integration in Central Europe
- Financial Crisis and the SEE region â€“ How is the trading market developing?
- Market coupling on the Slovenian-Italian border
- Developments in the Turkish energy market
Jonas TÃ¶rnquist, EDF Trading
Andrew McIntosh, ENTSO-E, National Grid
Roland Matous, The Energy Community Secretariat
Zsolt BÃ¶jtÃ¶s, CEZ, a.s.
Herodotus Antonopoulos, Electrabel Energeia Hellas SA
Enerjisa Electricity Wholesale & Trading, representative TBA
Gorazd Azman, BSP Regional Energy Exchange LL C
AndrÃ¡s Hujber, European Commission, DG Energy and Transport
Tahir Kapetanovic, The Austrian Energy Regulatory Authority E-Control
Martin Apko, CAO Central Allocation Office GmbH
Janusz Bil, Vattenfall Poland
David Kucera, Prague Energy Exchange
Visit www.energyforum.com to find out more!