Microcomputers in Education Conference 2010 (MEC 2010)
Venue: Arizona State University
|Event Date/Time: Mar 15, 2010||End Date/Time: Mar 17, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 30, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 31, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 31, 2009|
Welcome to MEC 2010
For 30 years, The Microcomputers in Education Conference has been a pioneer in providing a forum for discussion among educators, administrators, researchers, instructional designers and technology leaders. Since 1980, MEC has provided a rich and diverse learning experience through workshops, hands-on presentations, and exhibitors showcasing the newest technologies; equipping educators and students, industry leaders and administrators, publishers and product designers with the skills and knowledge they need to become innovators in the classroom, at home, and throughout the community. At MEC, we foster the spirit and determination, the promise and potential, of educators gathering to 'network' toward advancing education through technology.
- New and emerging equipment and resources
- Technology-enabled learning environments and Educational Gaming
- Universal Access
- Advancing collaboration and communication
- Effective instructional strategies and learning approaches
- Professional development opportunities
- Innovative and effective classroom assessment strategies
- Grant and funding workshops
- Local engagement and Global collaboration
More than 1200 K-12 teachers, higher education faculty, school administrators and technology coordinators are expected to attend MEC 2010.
Join us this Spring as we together explore educational opportunities and challenges at MEC 2010!