The European Exchanges Summit
Venue: Le MÃ©ridien Piccadilly
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2009||End Date/Time: Oct 22, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 04, 2009|
Whilst progress continues to be made, a number of important questions remain over how the industry and regulators can work together to deliver a fair, sustainable and prosperous future for exchanges and the post-trade arena.
Since its inception, The European Exchanges Summit has brought together over 200 senior executives from across the sector, attracted by the thorough and pertinent agenda and leading industry speakers. It is now internationally renowned for providing thoughtful and provocative debate of unparalleled quality around these and other important topics, and we are very much looking forward to 2009's conference being the largest and most insightful event to date.
* Gabor Kutas, Member of the Board, Quote MTF
* David Lawton, Head of Markets Policy, Financial Services Authority
* Cees Vermaas, Executive Vice President and Head of European Cash Markets, NYSE Euronext
* Mark Howarth, Chief Executive Officer, CHI-X Europe
* Rainer Riess, Managing Director, Deutsche BÃ¶rse
* Mark Hemsley, Chief Executive Officer, European Markets Division BATS Trading
* Marco Strimer, Chief Executive Officer, SIS X-Clear
* Charlotte Crosswell, President, NASDAQ OMX Europe
* Mark Kirby, Managing Director, Euroclear
* Natan Tiefenbrun, Commercial Director, Baikal