Ethical Corporations European Anti-corruption Summit (ACEU09)
Venue: Marriott, Brussels
|Event Date/Time: Oct 20, 2009||End Date/Time: Oct 21, 2009|
|Registration Date: Oct 20, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 22, 2009|
This simple truth makes Ethical Corporationâ€™s 3rd Annual Anti-Corruption Summit a must-attend.
Because this event will give you the knowledge and practical know-how you need to operate effectively against a backdrop of mounting challenge.
The Summit Agenda will show you how this is your chance to meet with your peers to tackle key top-of-the-agenda issues, whilst tapping into the experience and results of other anti-corruption leaders, via our series of real-life Case Studies. Session by session, youâ€™ll see what steps you can take to update and fine-tune your strategies. Even â€“ and especially â€“ in recession.
* Tyco * Yara International * TNT * Roshan * Motorola * Ferring Pharmaceuticals * Monsanto * AzkoNobel * EADS...and more! *
Ethical Corporationâ€™s unique position as a leading ethics and compliance intelligence provider means we maintain continuous contact with senior compliance professionals all over the world. As always, our close relationships with these experts enable us to deliver a first-class Agenda and speaker roster.
On this occasion, itâ€™s no exaggeration to say we have really raised the bar. Youâ€™ll gain valuable insights into essential issues including ethics training, compliance programmes, international initiatives, the value of reputation â€“ and more.
Best practice examples... excellent networking... make sure youâ€™re part of the event
Topics covered include:
* Legislation Vs Ethics: which should define a companyâ€™s actions?
* International Initiatives: What value do they add to a corporate anti-corruption programme?
* Regional Compliance Programmes: How do companies balance local context with global trends?
* Cost Vs. Compliance: How can companies maintain standards in an economic downturn?
For more information, or to book online today visit www.ethicalcorp.com/ethicseurope