Knowledge & Career Series - Organization models for social media (KCS081409)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Aug 14, 2009||End Date/Time: Aug 14, 2009|
Organization models for social media
- What is a good organization model for a mid size company, implementing a social media engagement strategy?
- How one person can make a difference in an SMB organization!
Business Advantage / Career improvement
How can a â€œsocial media campaignâ€ actually be successful if the rest of the company does business as usual? Many social media â€œstrategiesâ€ are really just some tactical ideas with little impact to the business success. Consultants get fired and careers stale due to some basic lack of understanding. A company with more than 20 people need to think through the organizational implications.
This webinar shall give you the foundation and the most important insight to to setup a good organization model to successfully engage with customers, prospects, new customers and partners through social media.
- Social media impact to our business operations
- ComStar, an organization model for social media strategies
- Comparing structural differences
- Implementation challenges in small, medium and larger organizations
- Job description, work flow and responsibilities
- Cross functional reporting models
- A new career opportunity
- Practical ideas how to structure a social media engagement within an organization.
- Hear about typical obstacles and how to prevent failure
- Know how you can build a smart structure with almost no investment
- Get an idea what the career opportunities are.
- Business managers across all industries.
- Social media consultants or consultants entering the social media space.