Green Supply Chain Management in Asia-Pacific
|Event Date/Time: Aug 20, 2009||End Date/Time: Aug 20, 2009|
Join us for the GIA webinar and related White Paper release focusing on green supply chain practices in Asia-Pacific.
Environmental regulations are becoming more consistent globally, as those passed in one region have knock-on effects on supply chains in other regions. Companies across many sectors, especially those in fast moving consumer goods and food & beverage, are under pressure to publish sustainability reports and enforce environmental standards.
Asia's rationale for going "green"
- Overview of key drivers and benefits to adopt green supply chain management practices
- Roles of different supply chain players & consumers
Regional regulatory highlights
- Overview of key global and regional legislative developments and their impact
- Description and categorization of major regulations in key Asian countries
Best practices from leading local and global firms on how to "green" their supply chain
- Overview of useful tools to help "green" supply chains
- Case studies of and learnings from Asian "green champions"