III International Conference â€œProblems of Nature Management, Sustainable Development and Industria (PNMSDIS2009)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 06, 2009||End Date/Time: Oct 09, 2009|
|Registration Date: Sep 10, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 31, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 31, 2009|
Exchange of scientific expertise and practical experience in nature management problems solving, sustainable development and safety of environment under the pressure of man and industry.
SESSIONS AND BASIC TOPICS
SCHEDULED FOR CONFERENCE:
* general theoretical problems of nature management, sustainable development and safety of environment;
* sustainable development, present state and future;
* natural resources potential of territory, components and estimation;
* environmental control, Earth remote monitoring methods;
* biological diversity, measures for biological species protection, reserves and national parks;
* resource saving and environment-oriented nature management procedures;
* system analysis and forecast of environmental conditions;
* industrial safety and environmental risk.
To the beginning of the conferences it is planned to publish the volume of papers, as well as report, selected by Organizing committee, in professional volume of institute scientific work "The Ecology and Nature Management".
For partial compensation of the expenseses, in accordance with organization and undertaking to conferences (publishing the program and material, organization of production excursion, etc.) is fixed organizing donation fee from 100 UAH (or 10 EUR) from each participant/report (paid at coming).
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
For participation in a conference it is necessary to direct before September 1, 2009:
* application of participation (the form is at the end of the text);
* electronic version of thesis report: file in format of the Microsoft Word editor via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
* the offers to the project of conference decisions
For International Conference
â€œProblems of Nature Management,
Sustainable Development and
1. Name, surname, sec. name
2. Place of the work (education) (full and shortened name of organization, address)
3 Position ______________________________
4. Degree, rank__________________________
5. Address for correspondence
6. Phone / fax ___________________________
7. E-mail _______________________________
8. Title of presentation____________________
Date __________ Signature ______________
REGISTRATION OF MATERIALS:
1. The materials should correspond (meet) to subjects of a conference.
2. Volume - two complete pages through one interval.
3. The text should be typed in the editor MS Word, without figures. The files are accepted only In a format RTF
4. Requirement to the text:
Ð°) LANGUAGE - Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Ð±) FONT - Times New Roman.
Ð²) NAME of WORK - capital (header) semiboldface letters, size of a font - 12 size, on the centre of page.
Ð³) AUTHORS - size of a font - 12 size, lower case letters, on the centre of page.
Ð´) COMPLETE NAME of ORGANIZATION - lower case letters, italics, on the centre of page, size of a font -12 size.
Ðµ) ADDRESS of the AUTHOR (AUTHORS) and e-mail, lower case letters, on the centre of page, size of a font -12 size.
Ð¶) THE TEXT - size of a font 12 size, 1 interval, alignment on width, automatic carry, paragraph - 1 ÑÐ¼, are supposed allocation by a semiboldface font and underlining(emphasis).
Ð·) PARAMETERS of PAGE - size of a paper - Ð4 (210Ñ…297), orientation book, all fields 2 see.
Institute on Nature Management Problems and Ecology of NASU, 6, Moskovskaya str.,
Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, 49000
phone +38 056 7453043, fax +38 056 7447192