BMJ Masterclass: Running a Quality Practice (London)
Venue: BMA House
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2009||End Date/Time: Oct 09, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 14, 2009|
It is chaired by Dr Phil Yates, GP Partner, Kingswood, South Gloucestershire, Chair, GP Care UK Ltd, and Former Chair, Professional Executive Committee, South Gloucestershire PCT, and Dr Bill Taylor, GP, Aberdeen, GP Executive Officer Quality RCGP Scotland, and former Chair of the RCGP Quality Practice Award.
Expert speakers will provide you with practical advice throughout. Sessions will include a variety of formats such as debates, networking opportunities, best practice workshops and expert lectures. By the end of the day you will be up to date on the current management issues in primary care and armed with plenty of ideas to take back to your practice.
You will learn about:
* The primary care landscape
* Improving quality in primary care
* Practice accreditation and QOF
* Communication skills
* Service design: putting it into practice
* Debate: partnership should be the aspiration of every GP
* PLUS... choose one of our small group workshops on improving access, quality and safety in the real world or marketing your practice.