LNG Markets & Short-term Opportunities
Venue: The Traders Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 09, 2009||End Date/Time: Nov 12, 2009|
Along with presentations, practical exercises will allow you to understand and practise the skills involved in managing diverse stakeholder issues, negotiating short-term commercial agreements and the practical considerations when managing an LNG cargo.
The training course will include a role play over the 4 days covering the commercial and operational issues that need to be managed in the life of an LNG cargo.
By attending this course you will:
* Gain an appreciation of the current characteristics of the LNG market
* Understand the diverse stakeholders, their business models and their priorities
* Review the short term market and the availability of divertible LNG
* Understand the LNG Master Sales Agreement
* Practice the negotiating skills to develop a Master Sales Agreement -Understand the key operational issues in spot sales and LNG cargo diversions
* Understand the risks â€“ both obvious and hidden â€“ in LNG cargo diversions and the potential for leakage of profits
* Take part in role plays to bring the aspects of spot trading / cargo diversions together interactively
* Develop skills appropriate to your own organisation that can be used to support operating in the LNG market