2nd Western Symposium On Distressed Residential & Multifamily Real Estate
Venue: Millennium Biltmore Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 15, 2009||End Date/Time: Sep 16, 2009|
As the latest in IMNâ€™s ongoing series of Distressed Real Estate forums, the Western Symposium will examine the latest opportunities and financing complexities faced by the Residential Investment Industry
Agenda Topics Include:
* An Overview and Survey of Current Opportunities in Distressed Residential Markets
* Government, TARP & TALF Update, Including Purchasing Assets from the FDIC
* Buying Loans & REO from a Bank
* Buying Distressed & Non-Performing Paper: What Are Your Drivers?
* Entitled Land & Residential Development: Is The Bottom Near?
* What Are Lenders and Borrowers Doing Pre-Foreclosure?: Project Level Workouts & Restructuring
* Opportunities for Investing In Half-Built Projects
* Buying a Project Out of Receivership/Bankruptcy/Foreclosure