9th Annual UK & Irish Pension & Investing Summit
Venue: The Burlington Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 02, 2009|
Taking place at The Burlington Hotel in Dublin this November, IMNâ€™s 9th Annual UK & Irish Pension & Investing Summit is designed specifically for pension scheme staff, trustees and investment managers serving the United Kingdom and Ireland. Delegates will have the opportunity to assess the current state of economic affairs, whilst emerging with a renewed approach to achieving their investment goals.
As ever, the 2009 agenda is being developed in close consultation with IMNâ€™s Advisory Board to provide insight on session content, speaker faculty selection and audience development.
Conference sessions include:
* Executive Roundtable â€“ Setting The Stage To Go Beyond Economic Crisis
* Strategic Alchemy â€“ Finding The Proper Asset Allocation Mix In Times Of Severe Distress
* Commodities â€“ Deriving Positive Returns During A Negative Cycle
* Longevity As An Asset Class â€“ Could It Be The New Frontier For Investment
* The Global Green Agenda For Real Returns
* Exploring Energy For Investment Opportunity
* Are Real Assets Emerging As A Distinct Alternative Investment Group?
* Evaluating The Fixed Income Portfolio: Consensus Bonds, High Yield Bonds And Other Ways To Secure Returns In Uncertain Markets
* Are Emerging Markets A Safe Haven For Equity Investment?
* A Case For Integrating ESG Factors Into Investment Strategy
* A Conversation With: Anne Maher