The Ernst & Young Strategic Growth ForumÂ® 2009 (EY SGF)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 11, 2009||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2009|
Sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, youâ€™ll learn how to navigate these turbulent times and continue to grow your company with business insights you canâ€™t get anywhere else.
Experience for yourself why the Forum was named by Forbes.com as a â€œget-ahead executive retreat.â€
At this by-invitation-only event, featuring more than 30 content-rich sessions, you will:
- Learn the strategies to sustain and turbo-charge your companyâ€™s growth when the economic turmoil subsides
- Get the latest thinking on what is happening in the transaction marketplace and available capital
- Meet valuable contacts â€” potential customers, investors, partners, acquisition targets/buyers; network with your peers
- Hear game-changing innovation practices and success stories of Americaâ€™s best entrepreneurs
- Listen to opportunities for raising capital, including how to conduct a strategic transaction, such as a merger, acquisition or IPO
If you are a CEO and you have any questions,would like more information, or are interested in beginning the registration process, please contact Ernst&Young.StrategicGrowthForum@ey.com.