Doing Sustainable and Responsible Business in China Seminar
|Event Date/Time: Oct 26, 2009||End Date/Time: Oct 27, 2009|
The Seminar aims at building an understanding of the current direction of the PRC Government in order to facilitate the development of sustainable and responsible strategies and the exploration of concrete business opportunities in China.
Program Guest Lecturers include:
- Y.J Shi, Associate Professor, Geneva School of Diplomacy
- Prof C.S. Kiang, Chair , Peking University Environment Fund
- S. Korpela, Associate Professor, Columbia University
- Dr. Guo Peiyuan, Founder/CEO Syntao
- Dr. Annie Wu, Chair World Trade Center Association, (HK)
- Orville Schell, Arthur Ross Director US-China Relations, The Asia Society
Who should participate?
Senior strategic planners, business unit heads, business development executives at the Vice President, Director or General Manager levels of companies currently in, planning to enter or exploring operations in China.