Adult Neurogenesis: Structure and Function
Venue: Abbey Frauenworth
|Event Date/Time: May 27, 2010||End Date/Time: May 29, 2010|
Topics will include:
- Evolutionary considerations on adult neurogenesis
- Regulation of adult neurogenesis by "function"
- The interaction between genes and activity in the regulation of adult neurogensis
- The function of new neurons and the behavioral consequences of adult neurogenesis
- Modeling adult neurogensis
Abstracts for oral and poster presentation are invited. Those which most closely fit within the topics of the meeting will be selected.
The registration fee will be fully inclusive of:
- conference registration and materials
- accommodation for the nights of 27, 28 and 29 May 2010
- all meals and some drinks
- boat cruise on Lake Chiemsee
- transfers to/from Munich or Salzburg airports to venue
Special early bird and student registration fees are available for this meeting.
For further information and to register please visit the conference website at www.abcam.com/neuro2010.