Leadership Workshop - Montreal, Canada
|Event Date/Time: Dec 03, 2009||End Date/Time: Dec 04, 2009|
An effective leader has the ability to get a group of diverse and talented people working together towards a common goal. Sounds easy in principle, and yet this can be a large challenge for many leaders today.
We have found that great leaders, many of whom have strong personalities, find ways to affect others in a positive way and have a lasting and determining influence on people's performances.
In order to succeed as a talented leader, you need everyone contributing and performing individual duties and responsibilities at a very high level of proficiency.
This one and half a day practical "hands on" Leadership Workshop provides tools and the "how-to's" to confidently lead others more effectively. The program focuses on key areas of leadership success.
The participants learn to:
- Characteristics of today's workforce
- Skills required to be an effective leader
- Motivational strategies to address the generational mix
- Effectively communicate and influence others
- Manage fluent change
- Achieve the essentials for continuous growth
- Build trusting and positive relationships with others
- Influence growth and change in the organization
- Improve decision-making abilities
- Learn ways to effectively see the "big picture"
- Create and sustain great positive team dynamics through effective coaching and development techniques