5th Annual Pricing, Reimbursement & Market Access in Pharma & Medical Devices (BALS84)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 20, 2010||End Date/Time: Jan 21, 2010|
How can you tackle the increased pressure on pharmaceutical pricing from the governments & cost containment initiatives in an optimal way?
Reveal the most effective pricing strategies in a current payer-driven and value-based pricing environment.
Understand, how to excel in negotiation & be more proactive in order to meet the increasing payers expectations.
Leading companies will share their experience with designing risk-sharing agreements, HTA methods and pharmacoeconomics in use.
We bring you the senior industry experts from Pharma & Medical Devices together with the policy makers & payers to explore, how to deal with the uncertainty and make pricing & reimbursement processes more effective.
VP Global Health Economics, Market Access, Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Switzerland
Vice President Health Economics & Pricing, Johnson & Johnson, Belgium
Managing Director, Head Spain & Portugal, Nycomed, Spain
Head Global HEOR Primary Care, Bayer Schering Pharma, Germany
Head Health Economics EMEA, GE Healthcare, UK
Vice President European Government Affairs, GSK, Belgium
- Cost containment measures & implications for the industry & medicine pricing â€“ is the innovation rewarded correctly?
- New strategies for market access in a new reality after worldwide economic downturn
- The importance & results of early dialogue between the industry and HTA agencies
- Reference Pricing â€“ best practices to sustain a competitive advantage
- The role of Health Economics in value based pricing and market access strategies
- Case studies on Pricing & Reimbursement in the EU â€“ industry & health institute perspectives
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of: Pricing, Market Access, Reimbursement, Commercial Pricing, Pricing Strategists, Pricing & Reimbursement, Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Regulatory Affairs, Governmental Affairs, Public Affairs, Public Policy Directors, Operations, Government bodies, Regulatory Bodies