|Event Date/Time: Nov 07, 2009||End Date/Time: Nov 07, 2009|
Highlights of SIPACON 2009:
- Keynote by Tom Campbell---former Dean of Haas School of Business, the Budget director for Arnold Schwarzenegger and a candidate for the next Governor of California.
- Evening Keynote by Steve Westly - Managing Partner at Westly Group, former Controller and Chief Fiscal Officer of the state of California, former SVP - Business Development and Marketing at eBay.
- Workshop on Communications by Peggy Klaus---BRAG! THE ART OF TOOTING YOUR OWN HORN WITHOUT BLOWING IT
- Showcasing new startups---a 30-minute showcase of new and innovative startups bring new ideas to the marketplace.
- Panel on "Enterprise application trends" consisting of CIOs and Vendors, who will discuss the evolving enterprise needs in the new economic climate and the vendors response to these needs.
- Panel on "Opportunities in Green and Clean technologies."
For more information reach at www.sipa.org or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIPACON 2009 is Co-sponored by Firefly BA