Global Asset Security: Oil and Gas (WEAS0210)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2010||End Date/Time: Feb 23, 2010|
|Registration Date: Feb 21, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 28, 2010|
Attending Global Asset Security: Oil and Gas gives you the opportunity to hear from security experts with specific expertise in security threats around the world and across the US. You will have the chance to share knowledge and experience on common or industry challenges such as ensuring the safety of your personnel, and maximizing the robustness of your product supply chain in order to reduce your financial and physical vulnerability.
Attendance at Global Asset Security: Oil and Gas 2009 is essential for anyone involved with developing security strategy or running the security program either in the US or abroad
At a strategic level, The event will address the increasing need for security to be more effectively and efficiently integrated into overall business strategy, and how you can effect such integration in your business. How can you minimize the effect of budget constraints on your security programs? To what extent is your intellectual property safe and how can you improve your defense against financially damaging security breaches?
For oil and gas companies with a US focus, the event will examine key developments in pipeline security and how your policies can ensure optimal safety of supply. Do you have assets in remote locations? With sessions dedicated to remote site protection, detection and response technology and strategy, this is an important opportunity to meet with your industry peers and develop your expertise in these areas.
For oil and gas companies with global operations, the event will explore solutions to expensive and increasing challenges such as financial losses from piracy, targeted attacks against onshore sites and rigs, and the kidnap of personnel. Industry leading speakers will help you uncover effective new ways to create and maintain positive relationships with local communities.
Key benefits of attending Global Asset Security: Oil and Gas 2010
- Understand the business models and security trends that are driving the industry
- Discover how TWIC and CFATS regulations can be efficiently assimilated into your business plan in order to ensure compliance and maximise effectiveness
- Evaluate the changes in criminal strategy and uncover the true costs (and benefits) of implementing solutions
- Reduce your loses and improve your safety record by creating the best possible offshore security program
- Get the competitive edge- learn to maximise ROI from your security investments
- Get critical insights into the real changes in global security in the regions where you have an interest