Renewable Energy Infrastructure
|Event Date/Time: Jan 26, 2010||End Date/Time: Jan 27, 2010|
For more than a decade, Infonex has provided timely and useful business information to Canada's business community. Ultimately we provide you with the necessary knowledge that will bring your organization to a new level of excellence. Renewable Energy Infrastructure features a faculty of industry leaders who will share their insight and experience about taking the right approach for the right project that will ensure your success in 2010 and beyond.
Register today for your chance to learn from and network with the industry's best. This is one conference you cannot afford to miss! Register today!
* Understand the regulatory framework of the Green Energy Act and its impact on your organization
* Learn ho to use the Feed-In Tariff Program (FIT) to your advantage
* Gain insights into the approval process for renewable energy projects and avoid project derailment
* Ensure seamless integration of the smart grid in your business strategy plan
* Identify, understand, and address regulatory and policy barriers to infrastructure development
* Get tips for reating effective partnerships with Aboriginal communities
* Discover innovative ways to secure financing for projects
* Hear about incentive mechanisms to attract investment in transmission
* Develop effective communication strategies to manage public perception of your renewable energy projects
* Examine the evolution of demand response programs in Ontario