The 3rd Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Conference 2009 (APAC mLearning & Edu)
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2009||End Date/Time: Dec 10, 2009|
|Registration Date: Dec 10, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 20, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 17, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 24, 2009|
The 3rd Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment will bring together Ministries, Mobile Service Providers, Mobile Device Manufacturers, Content Providers and Developers, Associations, NGOsâ€™, Universities, Academicians, Researchers, Banks and those in this industries who are involved or interested globally in the design and development of Wireless and Mobile Learning Technologies.
This conference is one of its kind in this region and a must for the Business / Private Sector in the area of product development and research. It is also equally important for the Public Sector to get involved to understand the trends in the mobile arena to assist in decision making, financing and regional development. It is of interest too, to Educational Institutions, Academicians and Students as well as it also focuses on the research and development aspects of creating content for the mobile devices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you are in charge of training, product development or involved in e-learning /m-learning strategy, innovation, technology implementation or management, then attending The 3rd APAC Mobile Learning & Edutainment Conference is a HIGH VALUE "MUST" FOR YOU!
Be it academic learning material or Human Resource training material or Product Information to educate the consumer find out how to put it on the mobile to make it available to the end user anytime..anywhere.
This event brings together some of the leading researchers and practitioners in the field of mLearning. It also appeals to a wide range of audiences who are interested in enhancing learning with designing content and developing systems for mobile devices and wireless networks.
The list includes:
* higher education institutions
* training providers
* educators and researchers from all sectors
* independent research organisations
* community and voluntary organisations
* content developers
* learning and skills councils
* education authorities
* mobile device manufacturers
* service providers
* hardware and software developers
* government departments
* telecom operators
* library and information specialists
* publishers and all others with an interest in mobile and ambient learning
PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE
Mobile Learning maybe defined as the exploitation of ubiquitous handheld devices and technologies, together with wireless and mobile service providers networks, to facilitate, support, enhance and extend the reach of teaching and learning.
Mobile learning can take place in any location, at any time, including traditional learning environments such as classrooms as well as in workplaces, at home, community locations and in transit.
Come and get first hand knowledge....
* topics to be discussed directly with the industry trendsetters, network with fellow corporate strategic leaders.
* get latest information about global business models and trends delivered by industry experts in the digital economy from asia and around the world.
* offers a unique mix of keynotes, case studies and interactive panels that will address the following key issues
* fact vs. fiction: the state of the technology and the market
* what do customers want?...methods for offering your customer the instant gratification, intuitive to-use technology and choice of device they're looking for
* what is the state of development of mobile broadband education and edutainment technologies
* the positive socio-economic impact on the society as a whole
* what to expect in the next 12 months... "cool stuff" in the pipeline
* explore what opportunities lie ahead for digital education and edutainment both globally and in Asia.
* learn about new revenue streams and what new technology can do for you.
* get a sneak preview of the next major trends in digital education and edutainment that will allow you to stay flexible and react to future (and unpredictable) market demand