IMNs Seventh Annual Winter Forum On Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing
Venue: Montage Resort & Spa
|Event Date/Time: Jan 13, 2010||End Date/Time: Jan 15, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 14, 2009|
With capital markets still challenged, a wave of debt maturities coming due and companies jostling for position as the Real Estate landscape continues to shift, 2010 is set to be a pivotal year for the Real Estate industry. Opportunities remain on hold for some, while for others, they have already opened up.
The largest gathering of its kind in the West, the Winter Forum provides the first chance for the Real Estate Opportunity Fund Industry to meet in 2010 to discuss the most pressing issues at the core of their business, including:
* Scrutinizing TALF, TARP & PPIP: The Opportunities That Real Estate Funds Can Expect â€“ Or Not - In 2010
* Leading US Fund Strategy: How Does The Fund Model Need To Evolve? What Opportunities Are There To Take Advantage Of?
* The LP Perspective: Investment Strategies; the LP/GP Relationship; Triage of Existing Funds; & Raising Capital In A Challenging Time
* Alternative Ways to Raise Capital in Todayâ€™s Challenging Market
* CIO/Acquisitions Viewpoint: â€˜Amend, Extend, Pretend?â€™ Is This Really A Great Distressed Real Estate Buying Opportunity?
* Lendersâ€™ Perspective On Doing Business In 2010: Working With The Good, The Bad & (Dealing With) The Ugly
* Economist Perspective: The Calm before the Storm? The Middle of a â€˜W-Shapedâ€™ Recession? Or Are We Really On The Road To Recovery?
* Distressed Debt Funds & Mortgage REITs: Is The Market Finally Loosening Up? Where Is Capital Being Deployed? Is It Already An Overcrowded Market?
* Where Are We Today And Where Exactly Are We Heading? US Real Estate Opportunity Fund Performance Review & Market Update
...and much more.