Enterprise Social 2.0: Rip or ROI? (ES20)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 27, 2010||End Date/Time: Jan 28, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jan 26, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 20, 2009|
* How to integrate social media programs successfully into business strategies?
* Building business momentum, visibility and market growth through social media
* Measuring success and influence using metrics and analytics: what are the tools and techniques
* Integrating viral marketing and social media into traditional marketing mix
* Developing and activating audiences using social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, blogs
* Maximising brand awareness through creating powerful synergy using online and offline strategies
* Social retailing: developing an integrated E-commerce approach and selling using social media
* Engaging your organisation to use social media to maximise effectiveness and productivity
* Tackling the legal and privacy aspects of implementing social media within a large organisation
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to develop new business relationships and discuss best practices with your peers in an exclusive networking environment.