4th Annual Cost-Effective Sustainable Design & Construction Summit
|Event Date/Time: Feb 07, 2010||End Date/Time: Feb 10, 2010|
The 4th Annual Cost-Effective Sustainable Design & Construction Summit will event will show case regional and international case studiesâ€“ that highlight how to ensure and demonstrate sustainable project ROI, in both the short and long term.
5 reasons to attend the Cost Effective Sustainable Design & Construction event in 2010:
1. Ensure sustainability ROI â€“ moves from myth to reality
2. Learn how to provide a clear, concise and compelling business case for sustainable designs
3. Reveal the secret to enhancing bottom line performance via essential water, cooling, energy and waste strategies
4. Improve financial performance of existing building projects using proven sustainable methods
5. Adopt regionally successful sustainable design and construction principles that you can then implement in your projects
Donâ€™t miss out on the opportunity to meet with key experts from our speaker panel the like of Atkins, Emaar, TECOM Investments, Emirates Green Building Council and lots moreâ€¦
Join and network with the industry leaders as they uncover the latest innovative Cost Effective Sustainable Design & Construction strategies. For the complete programme or to register please visit www.mesustainableconstruction.com, you can also call us on +971 4 364 2975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check if you are eligible for any discounts.