Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2010 (GFVC 2010)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 08, 2010||End Date/Time: Apr 09, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 07, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 07, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 29, 2010|
This time, theÂ high-profileÂ event will consist of 200+ top professionals from globalÂ fuels & vehiclesÂ fraternity includingÂ governmentÂ authorities, auto manufacturers, battery producers, fuel manufacturers & suppliers, energy providers, environmental and transportation institutes, engineering consulting companies, technical solution suppliers, equipment & software providers, investors and accounting & legal firms, etc.
Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2010 is a unique platform gathering:
30+ eminent speakers & panelists in the industry
25+ representative countries and regions
25+ Original Equipment Manufacturers
Compelling project showcase
The high-profile event will focuses on the following issues:
1. Examing the industrialization and commercialization of Electric Vehicle in China
2. The innovation of hybrid engine technology of utilizing advanced fuels and battery technologies
3. Guidance for new energy giants to well cooperate with OEMs
4. The feasibility and challenges in building battery charging station in China
5. What role does advanced technical powertrain play in the alternative vehicles?
6. What is the right path to accelerate battery industrialization to promote alternative vehicles?
7. The Future market opportunities and challenges of China conventional auto industry
For more details, please review the official conference website: www.greenfuels-vehicles.com
Any enquiry, please contact
Ms, Rachel Yang
Tel: +86-21-5161 5339