Event Date/Time: Feb 09, 2010
End Date/Time: Feb 10, 2010
Early Registration Date:
Nov 07, 2009
DCM 2010: Increasing your data centre efficiency, driving best practice cost saving initiatives and improving your bottom line success. Measure and benchmark your data centre functions and processes against Australia's leading IT facility executives.
Data Centre Management 2010
Dear IT Executive,
Data Centre Managers and IT Executives like you are struggling with justifying â€œreturn on investmentâ€ for what seems to be a bottomless pit of IT spend, and the task of balancing the scales between tools for driving performance
whilst minimising energy consumption has never been so difficult.
The benefits of having a best practice data centre initiative in place can save your organisations millions of dollars. However, finding innovative ways to offer better services while staying within 1-3% of your forecasted spend is challenging.
Attend Data Centre Management 2010 and learn how you can better deliver simplified strategies to your data centre. DCM 2010 will provide you with cost effective, resource efficient and information rich solutions to your biggest challenges in the lead-up to 2010.
ï€¸ Do you find it hard to justify, plan and deliver on your data centre projects?
ï€¸ Are you aware of the true cost of under-investing in data centre planning for both operating and project budgets?
ï€¸ Is Your Data Centre not performing at its peak?
ï€¸ Do you want to extract maximum efficiencies?
ï€¸ Do you want to decrease your costs each year?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you must attend Data Centre Management 2010
Tailored to your experiences, we have selected leading data centre management professionals with experience to show you how you can effectively run to maximum efficiency and performance !
1. Gain insights into how Telstra has implemented a comprehensive data centre and significantly lowered their cost whilst maintaining high performance
2. Hear how NAB are meeting current and future demands: learn how you can make sure your data centre is sustainable
3. Learn from Australia Post how to increase your efficiency and reduce power and air conditioning
4. Take away cutting edge strategies from the Department of Human Services about how to measure and benchmark your green processes
5. Plus, do not miss out on the 8 exclusive power tables that will teach you the complete A-Z of Data Centre Management!
There are 4 quick and easy ways to register: call +61 02 9229 1020, fax +61 02 9223 2622, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.datacentremanagement.com.au
I look forward to meeting you in Melbourne next February
Conference Director- IQPC