Cloud Computing World Forum
|Event Date/Time: Jun 29, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 30, 2010|
|Registration Date: Jun 30, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: May 28, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 28, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: May 28, 2010|
Show Highlights Include:
- 2 day conference and exhibition - day 1 dedicated to Cloud Computing and day 2 to Enterprise 2.0
- Free to attend exhibition with seminar and scenario theatre
- Hear from leading case studies on how they have integrated Cloud Computing and Enterprise 2.0 into their working practices
- Learn from the key players offering cloud and enterprise 2.0 services
- All exhibition passes also include access to the Keynote presentation on each day
- Benefit from our pre-show online meeting planner
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking party for all attendees
Building on the success of the 2009 show, this two day conference will provide a focused platform for the global cloud computing and enterprise social media industry.
The Cloud Computing and Enteprise 2.0 World Forum is the place to meet all the key decision makers from all of the cloud service and Enterprise 2.0 providers in one place. The conference will address the current state of the market, the business value of the cloud and enterprise 2.0, deployment strategies and integration techniques, security and privacy issues and will take a look into what the future holds for the Cloud and Enterprise 2.0.
The 2010 show will include a free-to-attend exhibition with scenario based workshop area and key service providers demonstrating their products.
The event will provide great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting you with the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals.