Annual Conference on European Antitrust Law 2010
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2010||End Date/Time: Feb 23, 2010|
- Article 81 EC, in particular the concept of concerted practice and the restriction of competition by object, as well as related issues from secondary legislation such as the imputability of infringements within groups of undertakings;
- Article 82 EC, focusing on predatory pricing;
- Article 86 EC on public undertakings, undertakings granted with special or exclusive rights, or entrusted with the operation of services of general economic interest;
- Mergers, including the issue of the non-contractual liability of the Community on account of the illegality found;
- as well as horizontal issues such as the role of the European Commission as amicus curiae in national proceedings.
The conference will also analyse the latest policy developments, including the new block exemption regime and the guidelines on non-horizontal mergers.