Redesigning Business Summit
Venue: Kings Place
|Event Date/Time: Mar 11, 2010||End Date/Time: Mar 12, 2010|
|Registration Date: Mar 10, 2010|
Procter and Gamble, Samsung, Google, Amazon and Apple know what's needed - they use design thinking.
The Economist, in association with the Design Council, is inviting business leaders to sample the fresh thinking that business needs to seize opportunities in a volatile world.
The Redesigning Business Summit will encourage you to challenge the principles underpinning business and management for the last decade by:
* Learning from some of the world's leading companies about how design thinking will help your business find new growth opportunities, productivity and sources of revenue
* Gathering insights on the trends shaking up business from world-class experts and understand the challenges ahead
* Experiencing design thinking in challenging workshops with peers and experts
* Getting a vision of the world that businesses will be operating in, in three, five and 10 years' time
* Gaining access to the world's most influential thinkers and business leaders