The 17th Scientific Conference for Information Systems and Computer Technology (ESISACT2010)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 16, 2010||End Date/Time: Feb 18, 2010|
|Registration Date: Feb 16, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 02, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 01, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 05, 2010|
The conference is aimed to act as a forum for sharing views, information, analysis, and opportunities related to harnessing ICT in developmental Sustainability as focused in Egypt. Therefore its main objectives are to achieve the followings:
1. Explore the causes, pathways and impacts of complex development clusters that result from interactions of environmental, economical and social systems.
2. Identifies technically solutions by utilizing ICT.
3. Mobilize, encourage and use ICT to help achieve development sustainability goals and support the implementation of sustainability practices.
4. Explore both the applications of intelligent sensing, control, optimization and modeling technniques to sustainability and the technology of sustainability building.
- Sustainability and business management
- Sustainable dynamic systems
- Sustainable work systems
- Sustainable enterprises
- Resource management and ecological changes
- ICT as enabler of improvrd social and economic growth at national and local levels, - etc.