Summer Course on the Constitutional Law of the European Union
|Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2010||End Date/Time: Jun 18, 2010|
- the evolution and the constitutional foundations of the EU,
- the tasks of the various institutions and their roles in the EU decision-making process,
- the work of the European Court of Justice,
- the system of judicial remedies and the role of the national courts,
- the scope of the EUâ€™s competence.
Participants will have the opportunity to prepare in advance through an e-learning course via the ERA website.
A visit to the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg with the opportunity to attend a hearing is an integral part of the programme.