|Event Date/Time: Jun 28, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 02, 2010|
- the origins of European competition law and its development by means of secondary law and court jurisprudence
- the economic foundations of European competition law
- methods for defining the relevant market
- the rules applicable to (vertical) distribution agreements
- the rules applicable to horizontal agreements
- the specific problems of contracts involving the transfer of technology
- the abuse of a dominant market position
- Regulation 1/2003
- specific features relating to public-sector undertakings and undertakings with exclusive rights
- the control of mergers at Community level
- state aid.
Participants will have the opportunity to prepare in advance through an e-learning course via the ERA website, and to deepen their knowledge through case-studies and workshops during the summer course.
A visit to the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg will be an integral part of the programme.