TELERO 2010 - Telecom Revenue Optimalization (TELERO 2010)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 05, 2010||End Date/Time: Apr 07, 2010|
What is imperative for operators is to respond to their specific situation with the optimal combination of bottom-line, top-line and balance sheet measures.
Regional operators will need to embrace specific development strategies if additional revenue streams are to be opened up as mobile phone penetration approaches saturation levels. They must strive for operational excellence by cutting on unwanted expenses, releasing held up cash and use convergence of services and products to attract more market share.
- Discover how to respond to the current market situation
- Learn the business models other operators and vendors used to emerge as winners in a declining profit margin market
- Understand how YOUR business contributes to the bigger picture
- Minimize your expenditures by looking carefully at the right options and all hidden costs
- Optimize your revenue generation by extracting business from a saturated market
... and much more