|Event Date/Time: Apr 27, 2010||End Date/Time: Apr 29, 2010|
|Registration Date: Apr 27, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 05, 2010|
Oil & Gas Outlook North Sea is a place where companies from across the region will showcase innovation, find solutions and meet new partners.
Understand how to maintain North Sea production and slow depletion rates with key insights from North Sea success stories including Total, GDF Suez and Faroe Petroleum.
Explore future North Sea opportunities in renewable energy and carbon capture with in-depth perspectives from Sea Energy Renewables and Peel Energy.
Focus on capital raising in 2010 with long term private equity investments for juniors featuring 3i and Barclays Natural Resources Principal Investments
2010 key speakers include:
* Lord Howell, Former Secretary of State for Energy & Deputy Leader of the Opposition, House of Lords
* Patrice de ViviÃ¨s, Senior Vice President, Northern Europe, Total
* Rob Buchan, Vice President of Exploration & Production, GDF SUEZ
* Christoph RÃ¼hl, Group Chief Economist & Vice President, BP
* Russell Alton, Group Head of M&A, Centrica
Please visit the website for full programme and speaker details. www.terrapinn.com/2010/northsea