Summer Course on European Intellectual Property Law
|Event Date/Time: Jul 05, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 09, 2010|
The summer course will focus on the following topics:
- Legal and institutional framework;
- Trade marks and designs;
- Geographical indications;
- Data protection;
- Copyright and related rights;
- Judicial system and applicable law and jurisdiction;
- Contractual arrangements;
- Conflict resolution;
- Internal market (competition law and free movement of goods) and intellectual/industrial property.
Participants will have the opportunity to prepare in advance through an e-learning course via the ERA website, and to deepen their knowledge through case-studies and workshops.