Summer Course on European Labour Law
|Event Date/Time: Jul 05, 2010||End Date/Time: Jul 09, 2010|
- Free movement of workers
- Part-time, fixed-term and temporary agency work
- Working time
- Posting of workers
- Equal treatment between men and women and non-discrimination
- Employeesâ€™ rights in cases of collective redundancy, transfer of undertakings or insolvency
- Information, consultation and participation of employees in undertakings
- Applicable law to employment contracts.
Participants will have the opportunity to prepare in advance through an e-learning course via the ERA website, and to deepen their knowledge through case-studies and workshops during the summer course.
A visit to the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg with the opportunity to attend a hearing will be an integral part of the programme.