Seventh Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference (JIMEC7)
Venue: Grand Hyatt Amman
|Event Date/Time: Sep 27, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 29, 2010|
|Registration Date: Sep 29, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 26, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 25, 2010|
JIMECâ€™7 aims to address current issues in research and developments in the various fields of mechanical engineering. Workshops will be held on cutting edge topics in addition to an industrial exhibition featuring new commercial products. Tours to the main touristic attractions in Jordan are programmed within the conference schedule.
Like its predecessors, JIMECâ€™7 is expected to be a fruitful scientific gathering that enhances your view of the global issues in mechanical engineering and to provide an international forum for engineers and researchers.
ï¶ New and Renewable Energies:
- Solar Systems.
- Wind Energy.
- Geothermal Energy.
- Alternative Fuels.
- Oil Shale.
ï¶ Industrial Engineering:
- System Engineering and Management.
- Lean Systems.
- Quality Planning, Assurance, Control
- Industrial Ergonomics and Safety.
- Materials Engineering and
ï¶ Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM).
- Thermal Engineering:
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Turbo machinery.
ï¶ Applied Mechanics:
- Machine Design.
- Vibration and Noise Control.
- Fracture Mechanics.
- Conventional and Compliant Mechanisms.
- Nondestructive Testing.
- Process Control and Distributed Systems.
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems.
- Intelligent and Embedded Systems.
- MEMS and NEMS.
- Smart Manufacturing Technologies.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
ï¶ Modeling and Simulation
- Thermal power
- Applied Mechanics