The Future of Consumer Finance 2010
Venue: Le MÃ©ridien Piccadilly
|Event Date/Time: Mar 23, 2010||End Date/Time: Mar 24, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 05, 2010|
Scheduled at a time when the operating environment for retail lenders is undergoing significant change, this leading industry event provides a unique opportunity for business leaders to discuss how to optimally adapt their lending and debt management strategies.
The rise in arrears, economic uncertainty, and the public mistrust towards the industry are some of the issues which will be covered during the event. In addition, industry experts and regulators will share their views on important forthcoming regulation including the EU Consumer Credit Directive and the OFT guidance on irresponsible lending.
* Bert Pijls, Country Business Manager, Consumer Bank UK, Citi
* Paul Noble, Managing Director, Barclaycard Secured Lending
* Trevor Williams, Chief Economist, Corporate Markets, Lloyds Banking Group
* John Pears, Director of Credit Risk, Bank of America
* Mark Huggins, Director, AA Financial Services
* Alan Brener, Director of Regulatory Strategy, Santander
* Mayoor Patel, Head of Legal â€“ Unsecured Lending, Lloyds Banking Group
* Nick Evans, Head of Risk, M & S Money
* Graham Robinson, Director of Recoveries, Capital One
* Ray Watson, Director, Consumer Credit Group, Office of Fair Trading