SANS Security West 2010
Venue: Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 07, 2010||End Date/Time: May 15, 2010|
Choose from these best-selling and new SANS Courses:
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style * (GSEC)
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling *(GCIH)
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters & Systems * (GSNA)
- Management 414: SANS(R) +S (tm) Training Program for the CISSP(R) Certification Exam * (GSSP)
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers with Knowledge Compression * (GSLC)
- Security 503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth * (GCIA)
- Legal 523: Legal Issues in Information Technology and Information Security (GLEG)
- Management 525: Project Management and Effective Communications for Security Professionals and Managers (GCPM)
- Security 408: Computer Forensic Essentials - NEW
- Security 563: Mobile Device Forensics - NEW
- Security 606: Drive and Data Recovery Forensics - NEW
- Security 610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GREM)
- Security 617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses (GAWN)
- Security 709: Developing Exploits for Penetration Testers and Security Researchers
Add a course and save up to 50% on these training opportunities held before or after the courses listed above:
- Management 421: SANS Leadership and Management Competencies (May 13)
- Management 305: Technical Communication and Presentation Skills for Security Professionals (May 14)
- Security 531: Windows Command-Line Kung Fu In-Depth for Info Sec Pros (May 7)
- Security 556: Comprehensive Packet Analysis (May 7)
- Security 567: Power Packet Crafting with Scapy - NEW (May 7)
- Security 564: Security Architecture for Systems Administrators - NEW (May 14 & 15)
- Security 577: Virtualization Security Fundamentals - NEW (May 14 & 15)
- Security 440: 20 Critical Security Controls: Planning, Implementing and Auditing (May 14 & 15)
- Audit 429: IT Security Audit Essentials Bootcamp - NEW (May 14 & 15)
* Courses preparing you for almost any of the technical and management certifications required by Department of Defense Directive 8570.
Register & pay by Wednesday, March 24, 2010, to receive a $400.00 discount. Watch for our SANS Special Events, Vendor Expo and Reception, and SANS@Night talks - all of which are free to those who register. Don't miss these enriching and informal networking opportunities that you only find at live training events. Valuable professional relationships that last for years are forged at SANS events.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel will host SANS Security West 2010. A special discount rate of $189 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Premium Bay View upgrades, which include a breakfast coupon for one and Fitness Club access, are available at $214 per night (not including taxes). Make your reservations now as this special rate is only available through April 13, 2010. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID. Simply call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room. The Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel offers stunning ocean and bay views. With its spectacular waterfront location, this luxury hotel has easy access to many unique Southern California adventures! Take a cruise on the San Diego Bay and visit Seaport Village, the Gaslamp Quarter, the San Diego Zoo, and Sea World. Don't miss the museums in Balboa Park. San Diego in May has an average high of 69 degrees with a low of 60 degrees.
"SANS Instructors are the best out there. The content is fresh and timely. I'll be absorbing this material long after returning to work." - Erich Knaak, Watermark Credit Union
To follow or tweet about this event, use the hashtag #sanssecwest. Follow SANS at @SANSInstitute.
Register today for SANS Security West 2010 - we are looking forward to meeting you in sunny Southern California!