The International Workshop on Symbolic and Numerical Methods, Modeling and Applications to Circuit D (SM2ACD 2010)
Venue: Hotel EL MOURADI (5*)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 05, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 06, 2010|
|Registration Date: Oct 05, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 15, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: May 01, 2010|
* Call for Papers
* Venue & Accommodation
* Paper Submission
* Local Information
The International Workshop on Symbolic and Numerical Methods, Modeling and Applications to Circuit Design (SM2ACD) is a flagship workshop in the realms of symbolic circuit analysis methods, modeling and optimization techniques of analog and mixed circuits.
The 11th edition will be organized in Tunisia on October 5-6, 2010. In addition, a pre-conference program and tutorial sessions will be offered on October 4.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Recent advances in analog CAD with focus on symbolic and/or numerical analysis and modelling techniques, design tools and methodologies,
* Symbolic and numerical methods for analog, mixed-signal, RF, wireless, multi-domain (MEMS, nanoelectronic, optoelectronic, biological, etc.) circuits and systems analysis and design,
* Novel circuit design methodologies and design automation enabled by behavioral modelling and/or symbolic techniques (including modeling, simulation, and optimization of timing, reliability, and yield for A/MS circuits),
* Linear and nonlinear model reduction and computer-aided macromodeling,
* Optimization techniques applied to analog, RF and mixed circuits,
* High Level Synthesis Techniques,
* Graphs and Circuits & Systems Theory and Applications,
* Symbolic/numerical methods in innovative electrical/electronic engineering education.